August 3-14th, 2017: Stugis, SD Open party for people that like to be in the wind surrounded by many small, private parties that require an invitation.
August 18-21st, 2017:
PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PEACEFUL PARTY "Where old school meets new school"
-The members of the US Parliament Party (www.usparliament.org)
-Woodstock Party of 1969 Reunion Party
-Jam 1988 Reunion Party
-Late/Early Christmas Party
-Danceland Minnesota Reunion Party
-A&J Woodstock of 1988 Reunion Party
-1967 Minnetonka Minnesota Graduating Party Reunion
-Reunion Party for Al's Parties of Excelsior, Minnesota
-Reunion Party for the Fuel Parties of Excelsior, Minnesota
-Hopefully, Woodstock Victory Party (All rolled into one gigantic party of the Century) The Light Show will be something to remember the rest of your life.
-A & J Woodstock Party-Part B
-The people from Standing Rock peaceful demonstration
-Party of August 18-21 will be a combination of all the foregoing parties
-FREE food and drink for the invited guests.
-Bands from all over the country will be there.
-Invited guests are from the parties above. They can bring one additional guest.
(NO tickets will be sold anywhere for this event)
Help is needed for the Party of the Century!
August 18, 19, 20, & 21, 2017.
There will be a private party for the stockholders.
There will be a birthday party for everybody that was born on December 24 or 25, and January 6 or 7.
There will a door prize. To some lucky winner: 100 grand.
There will be a game played of who wants to become a millionaire.
There will be a game of let's make a deal. Trading the gift that you don't like with someone else who didn't like theirs.
There will be multiple roasts-possibly an elephant roast, wild horses, cattle, donkeys, chickens, turkeys, and maybe an onager or two. So please leave your pets at home if you don't want them to get roasted.
Party Events Every party goer:
1. Is required to bring one gift for the gift exchange. Please no gag gifts.
2. Required to be non violent at the party site.
3. Respect the opinions of ALL party goers.
4. If you must be violent, then take off the gloves and do it old school. Take it outside of the party zone.
5. During the two minutes of Memorial Service for the King, please no talking out loud, but you can dance if you want to.
6. Bring some food and drink of your choice. Enough for you some others in case you're too far from the food line or the party goes on longer than the scheduled date.
7. 100% police up after yourself when the party's done. If you brought it or made it properly take care of your shit so that Mother and others won't be upset on how the party site is left. (Mother Earth)
Content copyright . USATPC.ORG. All rights reserved.